University of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program 2022 Switzerland details:
Pursue your research in Switzerland. Excellent news! College of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program is at the moment open. On this article we are going to clarify intimately about this program, its advantages and step-by-step utility course of.
College of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program 2022 is a totally funded scholarship for worldwide college students. This scholarship is simply provided for PhD or Postdoctoral research. This scholarship offers return journey prices from nation of residence to Lucerne, lodging prices and residing allowance as much as 2000 CHF monthly.
The fellowship programme is about as much as assist junior students (PhD college students and postdocs) who want to undertake a short-term analysis keep on the institute. The scheme is open to all working broadly on interdisciplinary subjects on the intersections between legislation, the humanities and the social sciences. Specializing in essential and theoretical approaches, the institute goals to convey collectively a various group of students who learn and suppose broadly throughout fields, contexts and disciplines.
The Visiting Fellows Program is designed to fulfill aspiring youthful scientists who need to dedicate time conducting research on a selected topic on the college. Fellows are inspired to speak and enhance their ideas by means of involvement in shows, seminars, colloquia, and conferences throughout their go to.
- Stage of Research: PhD / Postdoctoral
- Establishment(s): College of Lucerne
- Research in: Switzerland
- Alternative Focus Areas:
- Authorized Futures and Futurity
- Regulation and New Applied sciences
- Regulation and the Life Sciences
- Theories of Justice and Histories of the Judiciary
- Regulation, Artwork and Politics
- Program Interval: The usual interval of tenure of a fellowship is between thirty and sixty days. Exceptions to the above are attainable. They need to, nonetheless, be properly based and are made on the discretion of the evaluation committee.
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
College of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program offers the recipient with following advantages:
- Workspace on the college;
- Borrowing privileges for each the Lucerne central library and the institute’s personal reference assortment;
- A diverse calendar of lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences;
- A pleasant and stimulating setting for dialogue and reflection.
- A set stipend of 2’000 CHF to cowl lodging and residing prices. Notice that it’s the duty of fellows to rearrange their very own lodging.
- Reimbursement of return journey prices from nation of residence to Lucerne (economic system class, as much as a most of 1’500 CHF).
Eligibility Standards for College of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program
To be eligible for College of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program, candidates should meet the next standards:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Nations: All World Nations.
- The scheme is open to PhD and postdoctoral researchers.
- There are not any restrictions on nationality or nation of residence.
- The usual time period restrict for postdocs is as much as 5 years after the completion of the Ph.D.
- Exceptions to the above are attainable. They need to, nonetheless, be properly based and are made on the discretion of the evaluation committee.
How you can Apply for College of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program?
Please observe the next steps to avail this scholarship:
- All candidates ought to submit the next paperwork to Dr. Steven Howe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A accomplished application form.
- An up-to-date educational CV (together with a listing of publications, if relevant)